Individual Giving: Producer's Circle
Levels & Benefits
Members of the Producer's Circle play a significant role at Cal Performances, by enabling us to bring the highest-caliber artists to Bay Area audiences, and serve tens of thousands of schoolchildren and others through our Education and Community Programs.
As a patron of the arts, you are already part of an exceptional group. We invite you to join others who share your passions through your membership in the Producer's Circle. Members enjoy exclusive privileges and invitations, as well as appreciation for your generous support.
Select a level below to see the benefits we offer in appreciation of your support.
All the benefits of the $1,000 level, plus
- Ticket exchange fee waived for advanced ticket exchanges
- Opportunity to purchase unlimited reserved performance parking
- Complimentary wine during select performance intermissions
- Exclusive access to the PC ticket line for personalized VIP service including access to last minute VIP house seats (as available)
- Invitation for two to the next season Season Donor Preview Event where you can place the first subscription orders of the season
All benefits above, plus
- Invitation for two to a post-performance reception with a select artist from our season
- Four complimentary reserved parking passes
($175 is not tax-deductible)
All benefits above, plus
- Waived handling fees on subscription orders placed in-person at our ticket office or over the phone (at this time this benefit is not applicable for orders placed online)
- Eight complimentary reserved parking passes
($230 is not tax-deductible)
$10,000+ Leadership Gift levels
Leadership Giving provides the special opportunity to sponsor a single artist's engagement, and invitations to meet artists through special events, including back-stage meet-and-greets, private dinners, and more. Learn more about the Patron Sponsor program and the benefits of making a Leadership Gift.
As a Cal Performances' donor you will receive seating priority commensurate with your level of giving when you place your subscription order within your priority window. An order received after the priority window has passed will have processing priority based on your level of giving on the day your order is received.
Priority Seating Window Deadlines
May 8: Producer's Circle Donors of $1,500+
May 29: Donors of $750+ and Renewing Subscribers
June 5: Donors of $100–$749 (New Subscribers)
Single Tickets On-Sale Dates for Full 2019/20 Season
July 23: Donors of $100+
July 30: Email Club
August 6: General Public